Friday 7 September 2018

New Leaf: Not a pretty kitty

On Tuesday, I spotted a house plot. It belongs to Kitty.


I remember her being one of the uglier cat villagers in the game. Great...

Flurry asked me to find a piece of furniture to replace her record player. Easy enough!


First I tried giving her a marshmallow chair, since they are both the same size. But she wouldn't accept it.


Then I tried a random blue bed I saw in ReTail, but that was too big. At that point, I guessed that she wanted a new music playing furniture piece that only takes up one space. I couldn't find one around, so I gave up.


Pompom asked me to deliver something to Stitches. Now THAT I can do!


All I got though was an apple...


I didn't play for a few days, so I didn't meet Kitty until today. I was right, she's ugly!


And Flurry told me about Lobo's rare books. Interesting!



Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment