Friday 21 September 2018

New Leaf: Unfruitful Fall!

On Wednesday, Papi the horse was camping out in Cosmic. I didn't invite him to live here, but he's an okay villager.


The trees are starting to look more yellow, which match a lot of the flowers and bushes in town.



Lobo tried to leave on the 22nd September, but I didn't let him. He hasn't been here long.


Kitty asked me to get her an orange. I said no and now I feel bad because o the amazing pun!


Some good news! For the last few months to a year, the internet on my 3DS hasn't been working. I think the problem was sorted and I tested it in the Dream Suite/ It worked! Here's the code for my updated dream town.


If it works for updating reams, it should work for multiplayer. I'll have to test it out in the future just in case. This also means that you'll see me playing online o my Wii U more (and I'll buy online once Animal Crossing Switch releases). Look forward to that!

Today, Rosie mentioned that she is wearing Jeremy's Jacket, which is a refrence to the musical "Be More Chill". Since it recently made it to Broadway, this is kind of fitting.


C-c-c-come on, C-c-c-come on, Go Go!

Speaking of online multiplayer, Pompom asked me to collect signatures for "More Fun Mondays". I'll do that tomorrow or later tonight!


Thank you so much for reading and have a fruitful weekend, unlike Kitty lol

No comments:

Post a Comment