Sunday 18 November 2018

Miitopia: Bree's spiders

Out on the field, I fell. Then when Bree came to help me out, she fell too. We both just laughted it off. Its so wholesome how the Miis act in this game.



I gave Bree some money to get this Lace Fan, but she came back with a banana...


I got a new outfit, but it looks like one of those sucky kids' drawings that bother me to no end.


At least it comes in purple!


Amethyst sensed Pearl calling for help. We were too late though, her face was already on a monster!



Scrappy used Defence for the first time. It simply just reduces the amount of damage he takes.



It was a bit of a hard fight. I had to take advantage of my sprinkles a lot.


I eventually did it though and Pearl got her face back!


Now Pearl will tag along with us, but Amethyst returned to the Retreat!


Now we just need to find Garnet.


After the battle, I bought a photo from the photographer and it wasn't a blank screen this time!


I love how disgusted Scrappy looks, despite having the tools to literally kill them with fire!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment