Monday 19 November 2018

New Leaf: Megaphone Moments

I spotted Rory while on my walk around town. I forgot that he lives in Cosmic...


The Harvest Festival (Thanksgiving in America) is coming up this Thursday!


Also I missed the Fishing Tourney, yet again...


Pompom started complimenting the street lamp in town. But which one?


I spotted Stitches in The Roost, probably to warm up from the winter cold!



I decided to buy a megaphone, because I had an idea.


Some of you many know that I live in the UK. Well I live in the Irish part across the pond and have a unique accent. Normally I would put on an American accent when I use a megaphone, but I wanted to test it with my natural voice. I even made a video, which you can watch on my Youtube channel here!


(Excuse my awkward mumbling) Thank you for watching and I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment