Friday 23 November 2018

New Leaf: Harvest Festival 2018

Yesterday was the Harvest Festival, also known as Thanksgiving in America!


Before I got into the event, I put on my slightly warmer graped striped shirt.


I met Franklin the turkey. I prefer chicken, but Franklin's a cool dude.


The first meal I had to collect ingredient for was the oyster salad. Simple!


Everyone seemed to need a horse mackerel, one of the most common fish!



Always believe in Rose to be different though!


I had a lot of trouble finding the fish I needed. I got some viniger from Rory and a lemon from Rosie, which was the secret ingredient for the oyster salad.



I was really struggling to find a second horse mackerel for Flurry though...


I eventually found one and ended up getting sugar. Not what I needed, but sweet!


She also gave me some butter. All I need now is flour and I'm basically Jenna from Waitress!

I realized that for the other things on the list, I would need to dive for it!


Well two hours of this fetch quest of an event later, I had to give up with one item short (I got the seaweed after a while). Guess the village will be going hungry this year. Thak you for reading and I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving (or a good day),

No comments:

Post a Comment