Sunday 4 November 2018

November Update!

Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've last posted here. I have been active on Twitter and Youtube, but because of college and a lot of other things, the blog kind of fell through the cracks. I appriate everyone who has been reading older blog entries while I was gone. I had a lot of time to think of what I'm going to do next and stuff, so I'm going to talk about that.

Schedule and Dates
Back in September, I mentioned that since I will be starting college, I might have to review the current schedule and change it in October. One October later I was inactive, so I guess I'll call this my 2018 schedule. I'm going to just fiddle around with posting adtes and see how I go, trying my best to stick to the older schedule

Monday - New Leaf or Miitopia
Wednesday - Miitopia
Friday - New Leaf or Miitopia
Sunday - Miitopia

Again for things such as Directs, streams, events and other one off type things, that will replace a New Leaf or Miitopia instead. I will post other stuff like new series and stuff randomly.

Next of all, I'm gonna try going for Squishmas again in December. For those who don't know, Squishmas is where I post something Christmas/winter themed every year on the last 12 days before Christmas. It usually ends with New Leaf's Toy Day on the 24th and the rest of December off blogging. I wanna try and incorporate my Warioware DIY covers into this year's Squishmas. So if anyone has any ideas for Christmas/Winter song ideas feel free to mention them.

Youtube and other Social Media
Like I said before, I have been active on Twitter and Youtube. Twitter is the best place to find out if I'm not posting (unless I don't say anything for a personal reason or something). You can follow me on Twitter here!

As for Youtube, thank you so much for over 100 subscribers. My original goal was to reach that by the end of December. Not only did we pass that two months earlie, but we are still going. I'm really happy about it. You can find my Youtube channel here! Feel free to subscribe if you haven't yet!

Other Stuff
Might be too soon to talk about this but as we all know, Animal Crossing is coming to the Nintendo Switch next year (unless its delayed or something). I will be posting about it here once it releases (maybe not at launch depending on when it comes out). However, due to what my life is looking like for the next few years, I will be ending New Leaf once I start making content on the Switch game. So realistically, we have under a year left of it. If there is anything that you think I should do in New Leaf's final months, feel free to let me know. I do want to play online more, visit more dream towns and complete my own town to a good standard before I finish. But is there anything else I could/should do?

Thank you so much for sticking around despite me not really doing the same. I look forward to the next few months and next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment