Wednesday 14 November 2018

Miitopia: Creepy Teddy Shell

At the inn, Scrappy and Bree were gossiping about me. I wonder what its about?



The party is looking like this so far. Everyone is level 6, has enough healing items and look as weird as usual.


Bree said that the cave look delicious, but I disagreed and knew what she was thinking.


My instincts were right. Don't drink random liquid kids!



I used Bluster for the first time. Forgot what it does since I last played though lol


Bree and Scrappy leveled up in friendship and can now use Concern on each other.


Scrappy bought a Teddy Shell. That sounds really creepy. Its like a toy company replaced the stuffing with explosives or something.


Everyone reached level 7 in battle. Some of us even learnt some new skills!




Yay for progress!


Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment