Wednesday 21 November 2018

Miitopia: Tenth party member!

We made it to the Bigg Forest!


Bree was the first to reach level 8!


Scrappy and I reached friendship level 4 and learnt Concern!


I got my tenth party member! Meet Dylan the Thief (the last available job I haven't used yet).




We finally have a full party again!


Though I already killed him... He is a few levels behind after all.


I got the chance to use Life Dew for the first time



But it didn't work. What part of Life Dew does the game not understand?


I reached Level 8 and learnt Sweet Fragrance!


Dylan is also gaining a lot of levels! He even leant Booby Trap!


I found a Cardboard Tank, so that went on Scrappy.


Scrappy started gossiping about Dylan. Come on Scrappy, he only got here.



Our friendship level went up again though, so my Mii must have found it funny.



Glad to see he went up three levels!


Thank you for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment