Monday 26 November 2018

New Leaf: Planned and Unplanned

Yesterday, Jeremiah tried to leave town on the 5th December. It would be a shame for him to miss Squishmas, so I made him stay.


Kidd tried to pick a time to come over, so I rejected the offer. Its now or never dude!


While I was putting some of my leftover butter and sugar from the Harvest Festival in my kitchen, Iggly came over. Better than waiting an hour for Kidd to show up.


Iggly gave me an ebony piano for my troubles. I actually really like the look of this particular instrument, so I'm pleased with the gift.



This text box is about the upright piano in the background, not the ebony one! It just went well.

Not much else happened in Cosmic, but I released a cover of the 7pm music to my YouTube channel today, since I won't be able to tomorrow. You can listen to it here! I also have one for the 5pm music here!

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment