Monday 20 November 2017

Squishy: Fishing Tourney and redecorating

Saturday was the Fishing Tourney and I actually played!


I started at 5pm though so I only had an hour to make it count.

My little breeding area is doing well. I don't even know what to do with most of these flowers.


This month's tourney is black bass themed so I headed to the river and got to work.


Sadly it wasn't nearly enough to beat Flurry's score.


I decided to take a break and redecorate my house. I want my house to be themed around a normal house. Its got a long way to go but my main room will be the dining room


All my junk that I don't have storage for (yes its all full) is being kept in my left room. his will soon be a kitchen.


My basement will be a kid's bedroom/playroom. The Puzzle League stuff... I'm not sure about yet.


I went out and continued fishing. Looks like Flurry was out-fished by Filbert. Wow that's nuts!


So First was Filbert, second was Flurry and third was Daisy. Yay!!!


Yesterday I was in the mood for a new path so I got to work on redesigning one. I wanted this one to be with my mayor character so that I could correct accidents, but I also didn't want it to be in ten pieces.


So I made this. It will have 5 design tiles altogether and those green patches inbetween those stone lines will have some pixelated flowers in them.


Removing the path and replacing it will take too long so I deleted Joy (another human character I had) so that the paths delete too. I'm going to spend the next few days adding the path in again.


I also wanted to get rid of my flower heart. Its too girly for the rest of my town.


I just ran through the red roses and will keep the pink ones.

This is starting to look really nice.


I don't know if I'll use the flower parts. Maybe I'll remake them at a later date.

Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment