Wednesday 29 November 2017

Squishy: Winter blog schedule and announcements

Winter approaches and so does the holiday season (along with exam season, yuck). Due to real life stuff I will be busy throughout the months of December and January so I decided to edit the schedule a little bit.

For December I want to make it "The Countdown to Squishmas". Starting December 13th to the 25th I will be posting something Christmasy everyday alongside the usual Animal Crossing New Leaf posts on Mondays and Fridays. This means that everything else will be on hold which includes;
  • Stardew Valley (after December 10th it will be ending)
  • Thoughts posts (unless there's a surprise Direct or something)
  • Anything else non Christmasy
After the 25th I will be taking a break until the 1st January when I will post about New Years Eve and New Years Day.

As for January, Something school related will be taking up my time and I will need to put that first for a while (I'll be going into school on Saturdays/Sundays and staying after school more). This is what the schedule will look like in January;

Monday - Animal Crossing New Leaf
Tuesday -
Wednesday - Anything else (if I can)
Thursday -
Friday - Animal Crossing New Leaf
Saturday -
Sunday -

Again if something like a Nintendo Direct or something major is announced then I will post then too.

There will be days in January where I can't post no matter what. I can't post from Wednesday 24th to Saturday 27th January due to a four day long school related event. After all this passes I will be rereviewing the schedule and bringing things back.

Than you for your understanding and enjoy Squishmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment