Friday 3 November 2017

Squishy: Daylight Slavings

Tonight in town, Pete informed me that my mailbox is full. Yeah, I haven't been playing much lately.


Since its November, I finally put my grape stripe shirt back on. Much better!


November also means mushrooms. Yay!

Jeremiah gave me some advice about stickers. I've never been in a sticky situation as weird as that but thanks for the tip regardless.



Iggly wanted an orange so I fulfilled his craving. He gave me a tartan rug as a reward.


Wait what? I didn't get you that orange for a laugh. Rude!


I went onto Main Street to do some shopping but I discovered that the shops were closed.


I found out that my game was a hour forward because of Daylight Savings Slavings. Ugh! I'll have to change the time before this happens again.

Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment