Monday 27 November 2017

Squishy: Path blocked

Thursday was the Harvest Festival in New Leaf or Thanksgiving in America.


Franklin the turkey was here to cook for us all but he needed ingredients.


I just left the town hungry. I'm not a huge fan of item fetching events.

While working on my paths I saw a gold slingshot float by.


So I got out my other gold slingshot (from my first Cosmic) and shot it down. Now I have two! If anyone wants it I'll keep it for them until my internet calms down. First come, first serve!


I continued with my paths throughout Thursday and Friday but I didn't get them done.



I should have though because Baabara blocked the way.


Your lucky I don't like many sheep villagers...

Stitches started using peanut brittle shampoo. I personally can't stand the smell of peanuts so I left the conversation quickly.


Flurry wanted some furniture for her room so I gave her my fish on a board. So long fishy.


I got a blue clock as a reward. Not really worth it but at least my fish is in a good home.

Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment