Monday 6 November 2017

Squishy: Forgotten Fish

Today in town I finally did something that I've been putting off for a while, I cleaned out my mailbox. A lot of the items were either from villagers or mom.


I decided to start landscaping in my town. My first order of business was to destroy the bamboo area that was in the top right part of my town, along with the weird looking grass design.


I went into ReTail to sell some things when I noticed something fishy in the right side of my screen. I forgot about my fish on a board!


I hope Cyrus didn't get board of the smell.

I turned the bamboo farm into a flower breeding area in the meantime. I'll probably get rid of the sand garden and add something else at a later date.


I finally got a piece of the mush furniture while exploring around town.


I don't mind the mush series but I'd rather just sell it, there's no place for it in my house.

There was a camper in the campsite, Blanche the tall bird (either a flamingo or a peacock). I already have two bird type villagers so I didn't try inviting her.


Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment