Friday 17 November 2017

Squishy: Camo-gone

Yesterday Camofrog moved out of town. So today I looked at his empty house plot. So long froggy friend.


On the bright side though, I have my garden back!

Filbert asked me about my favorite bug. I love caterpillars!


He was actually asking me to catch him a cricket. I can't stand hunting for specific bugs so I said yes bu didn't bother.

Rosie started talking to me about lucky items and the fortune teller. She wants more love luck.


Same here Rosie... Same here

The Fishing Tourney is tomorrow. The chances of me playing are slim but I want to.


I (finally) got around to putting my smuggling money in the bank. This brought my total up to nearly a million bells. I want to try saving money rather than spend it on sight.


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment