Friday 20 October 2017

Squishy: Friday the not 13th

I haven't realy been playing much. School and a hurricane got in the way. When I did play I noticed that the ground is now orange. It also makes crunchy leaf sounds!


The villagers were also concerned that I wasn't around. Sorry guys.


I visited Lucha. His house looks like half a boxing ring. Looks like the other half is stuck in the wall.


I spoke to him and it looks like the weights are really big eyes, just staring at me.


I was having a bad luck day. It had nothing to do with Friday the 13th since that was last week. That really needs to be an event.


Speaking of events, I made a post about some concept sketches for event ideas I had. You can see that post here!

Since I played at around 10:30pm there wasn't much going on, even if Blaire says otherwise.


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment