Sunday 8 October 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Meeting and exploring

I used Day 2 to explore the rest of Pelican Town. It looks so cute!


The first town's person I met was Evelyn. She is so adorable. Nothing better happen to her!



Protect the smol bean

I also looked through my inventory. I can craft things right from my pockets. Farming Logic!


I used some of my wood to make a few fences. My farm is starting to look organised already!


I checked my post box. A dude called Willy (giggles) just came back from a fishing trip and told me to visit the beach.


On the town board was a calendar with everyone's birthdays and event dates. Its weird not having it in my house like in other farming simulators


I continued to meet the other town's people. Some were friendly while others were either scared or just mean.






My inventory also had a map of Stardew Valley!


I followed Willy's advice and took a look at the beach. There was a broken beach to the east that required 300 wood to fix. I know what my next goal is.


Throughout the day I've been picking up things from the ground and beach which brought my Foraging to Level 1


I sold those findings and made my first bit of money. Every little helps at this point.


Thank you for reading and I'll see you for more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment