Sunday 22 October 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Willy's new pole

One thing that’s in Stardew Valley and no other farming game is... Bin diving! Yep!


I realised that I forgot to meet some of the town's people. After meeting George, I'm starting to regret my decision.


I went to the general store and spent most of my gold on some more seeds. I also made a little plot for any mixed seeds I find.


While doing some more exploring, I found this little path north of my farm.


I found an old man living in a tent. He was a lot more friendly than George that's for sure


I went back to my farm and found a ruined building. What an eye sore!


I sold some thinfs and moved onto the next day.


It was raining again so I went to do some more Foraging. Whe I went to the beach, my first triggered happened which happened to be with Willy.


He started telling me about his fishing trip and his new pole. He also gave me his old one so now I can start fishing!



This quote needs to be framed in a fancy person's house somewhere!


I collected enough wood to fix the little beach bridge.


There were more items to Forage and an old dude who refused to sell me something because "I'm not ready". Interesting... I'll remember that for the future.


The beach really helped (no thanks to the old dude) because my Foraging level is now at 2. I unlocked the ability to make burgers. Yum!



I'm slowly but surely making more money! Thanks for reading and I'll see you again soon. No old men were harmed in the making of this blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment