Sunday 29 October 2017

Squishy: Stardew Valley: Community Centre

On Spring 8th I got a letter from Robin, apologizing for making fun of my house on the first day. She still told me about upgrading my house though which is nice.



When I entered the town, a event triggered!


Lewis was telling me about the community centre.


The spelling of "center" is proof that the game wasn't Europed well

When we went inside I started seeing things and hearing voices. Lewis thought I was crazy.



I explored the back of the general store and discovered a church. Random place to put a church but okay then.


There was also a rucksack for sale which I couldn't afford.


I found a letter near a shrine in the north west part of my farm from Grandpa. Interesting...


I found Joja Mart and spoke with this sketchy looking dude about Joja Membership.



I couldn't afford that either but it did say that I would have to choose between this or the community centre.

Speaking of the community centre, I found this message in one of the rooms. It looks like its in complete jibberish.


Some more of my parsnips have grown so I sold them to make some sweet, sweet gold.


I got a letter from the wizard. The wizard and I...


I found a Geode while doing some cleaning my farm a bit.


I took it to the blacksmiths like suggested and got a piece of sandstone. Cool!


I entered the museum where a well dressed man was in distressed.


And you only noticed now?

He asked me if I would donate anything I find. That sounds like a fun little challenge. I'll do my best! He offered prizes so there's that.


I reached Level 1 in Mining by simply cleaning my farm.


The mines win by doing absolutely nothing

Here is the money I got from the parsnips. Yes!


Thank you for reading and I'll see you again with some more Stardew Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment