Friday 27 October 2017

Squishy: Villager escape plan

On Monday Jeff messaged me that perfect oranges were being sold for extra at his ReTail so I quickly gathered fruit from some stray trees.


Sadly my internet wasn't cooperating so the trip was cancelled...

If I haven't played that evening though, I wouldn't have stopped Flurry from moving away. I already lost you once in an alternate universe, I'm not gonna lose you again.


On Wednesday Lucha mentioned a special someone. Hmmm I wonder who they are. I'll leave the lovebirds to it.


He also wanted some fruit. I gave him a perfect orange and he gave me a regal sofa as a reward.


 Flurry says that she keeps around her house looking clean. I'll be the judge of that!


I'll give it a pass. It needs more flowers though.


Filbert wanted someone to replace his Robo bed so I decided to be nice and give him Isabelle's scooter.


Great grammar Nintendo

I got a music stand for my troubles.


Stitches wanted a new catchphrase. Let's just say I'm not that creative...


After I saw Chuggaaconroy get another set of beans, I had to try it for myself. I didn't even know it was possible to get more than one.


Tonight in Cosmic was the meteor shower! I'll be keeping my eye out for some wishes.


Iggly decided to state the obvious. Thanks dude...


Jeremiah pinged me and said that he was leaving town on the 6th November. Why are all my cool villagers trying to leave? Of course I told him to stay.


I ended the day by making a wish on a shooting star! Pretty!


Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment