Sunday 16 October 2016

Squishy: The Roost

Yesterday Graham the hamster was camping in Cosmic. He's okay but I didn't invite him to move in.
 

The café is finally complete so we had the ceremony. Its so weird seeing Brewster outside.
 


After the ceremony Jeremiah said he was moving. I plan to let him go sometime but mot now.
 


When I entered The Roost I stopped to listen to the music. This is my favourite song in the entire series.
 


I had my first cup of coffee in Cosmic. Yum!


While taking Blaire to her house for a visit I saw a house plot on another path. At least this one can be moved easily.
 

 
 Today I met my newest villager. Pietro the sheep.
 


I usually love Pietro but he couldn't have come at a worse time.

Other than that today is a lucky day.


 
 I saw a balloon present floating near a cliff so I used my net to pop it.
 


 
 Avery pinged me and requested a new PWP. A zen bench.
 


Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment