Monday 5 December 2016

Squishy: Decorating Cosmic

Yesterday I got an initiative to visit some Streetpass homes. Making this a goal is one thing but why only give us one day to do it?
 


Kid Cat was cleaning and found something that belonged to Pietro. I agreed to deliver it to him.
 


One thing for sure, he was not cleaning properly.


Jeremiah wanted me to come to his house while Pietro wanted to see mine. They both had a set time. I don't have time for that.



I decided to start cleaning my town a bit so I set up an area for my perfect orange trees. I will be removing the ones that are currently in town. I also used patterns so that it was house proof.
 


Bunnie wanted a new catchphrase. Since she has been giving me trouble in Puzzle League I gave her the catchphrase "Wabbit season".
 


I'm also changing the flowers that go around my path. I'm using purple roses and purple pansies. Lovely!


Jeremiah gave me the nickname "S Deluxe". I didn't mind it until I thought of it more. Now I'm stuck with it.


I decided to start taking random dreams in the Dream Suite. I came across a random town called Paris.
 


One thing I did notice was that the campground was closed off. They could have used a boulder but they chose ugly fences.


I tried clicking on the manual that was in the mayor's house. It doesn't let you read it but it reminded me of the manual's existence.
 


Today I got a notice about the fishing tourney coming this Saturday.


There was also a notice for Naughty-or-Nice Day. This is the only European exclusive holiday in Animal Crossing.


I will be sure to play tomorrow for the event. Thank you for reading and have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate when villagers ask to visit at a certain time. So annoying. And wow, I didn't realize Naughty or Nice day was the only European exclusive holiday. Guess I never really thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the lack of European events is really annoying

      Delete