Sunday 16 July 2017

Beth: Breath of the Wild #13

Hi everyone! Thank you for bearing with me while I've been away the past week, I'm back now.

I didn't actually get to play much while I was away, but I did play a little BOTW.

I decided to leave the Yiga hideout (for now), and venture to the top North West of the map, where I found a Korok seed.

I also came across a little hut and a shrine, which I went to explore.

The shrine offered a simple puzzle using magnetism.

Along the way, I found a chest and a new weapon!

After completing the shrine and earning a spirit orb, I made my way to the little hut.

This took me to Selmie, who told me about shield surfing. I've been doing it for a while now, and she asked me to race down the mountain.

 I quickly completed the easy course, so she asked me to do the advanced one.

 This took me beyond the beginners course and through some flags, which I also quickly completed.

I completed the advance course in 1 minute 47 seconds, which is apparently good :P

Selmie gave me a Knight's Shield as a prize! My plan from now is to head back to the Yiga hideout and have another go at getting through that part to the last Divine Beast.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment