Monday 24 July 2017

Squishy: Chasing birds

Last Friday, Flo told me that I haven't spoken to her in a month. Oops!
 

Rosie then asked me if I'm picky about my best friends. It was laid out as a yes or no answer but its not that simple. I just said yes and Rosie said she's the same.
 


When I went to visit Flurry, I was surprised that Jeremiah was also there.


Jeremiah mentioned Portia's feet. How do villagers find out this stuff?



Portia is not responsible for your injuries

I did a little bug catching and sold them on Saturday. You can tell that I didn't do much.


I decided to build an illuminati illuminated tree.



Camofrog said that he hasn't eaten since he woke up.


He just wanted a cherry. He gave me a water cooler as a reward. That's cool!
 

I saw on Twitter that one of my friends managed to get a photo of a bird at the campground. I wanted to do it too but after a few attempts it was a massive flap flop.
 


I even tried using the beans to lure more birds in but to no avail.



Thank you for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment