Monday 31 July 2017

Squishy: Bugs and Bells

This evening I got a chance to see my illuminated tree at night.


There was a notice about the first fireworks display coming up next Sunday. Yes!


I might open my gate on one of the nights. I'm pretty much available all four nights (unless I say) so I'll put a poll on Twitter to find out when the most people are available.

Ruby the bunny was staying in my campsite. I used to love her when I was younger. Now her eyes kind of creep me out.


I decided to spent some time catching some bugs on the island. I even managed to catch four golden stags!


 
After selling my catches I ended up with roughly 300,000 bells. Awesome!
 


I could easily pay off 75% of a room in my house but I decided to save it so that I could get interest tomorrow.
 


Every little helps!
 
Since there is only a month left of summer I decided to go catch some tarantulas and scorpions. Scorpions in particular since its been bugging me that I didn't catch one last year.
 
I couldn't find any but Iggly did have a flea. 
 


One thing I noticed is that the villagers were walking around with their nets out. Uhhh Flurry? You do know what your doing right?
 


As I continued hunting I got a nice photo of this busy scene.


After a failed search I had the ceremony for the tree. Might as well end the night on a happy note.
 


Thank you so much for reading and have a good week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment