Monday 21 May 2018

New Leaf: Patty and Polo shirts

Last Tuesday, Patty's house plot showed up. It landed perfectly with the other houses!


Flurry attempted to move out on the 25th. Oh no you don't!


On Wednesday I met the new cow in town.


I recently made a dress for someone who was planning on making a Barbie themed town, so if anyone wants a dress from Barbie, The Princes and the Pauper you can scan it below!





On Friday, I caught Flurry staring into space. Is she looking at the fish or the butterfly?


I finally got enough holly shoots to finish some of my paths. It looks awesome!


Frank requested a new Public Works Project, a drilling rig!


I wanted to go check it out, but I still had to pay off the bell.


I decided to admit defeat and pay the rest off. 20,000 bells is pretty good for a few weeks!



I missed the Fishing Tourney, which was a shame since now I'm stuck with Bug Off again...


We had the ceremony for the bell! I really like it in that place.


Iggly wanted a butterfly. I accepted the request but don't plan on doing it. I'm more happy that he finally took off that Christmas jumper.


Dear Iggly Hansen!

Stitches was also wearing it. Its so weird how a blue polo suits everyone in town!


I'll need to make more shirts that the villagers can wear, since most of the clothes on display are dresses. Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment