Friday 14 December 2018

Squishmas 2018 Day 2 - Dreaming of Winder

For the second day of Squishmas, I will be dreaming of the New Leaf town Winder!


There ws a lot of clothes lying around. Some of it was Halloween related stuff while most of it was either Christmas or winter related. I went for the festive dress and some Santa gear.


The first house had an elf called Allen outside. Poor dude...


Allen's house was the elves' workshop. It looks amazing!



It even has a organised letter transportation system!



The next house belong to Rudolph the red nosed... human? What did Santa feed you?


His house had the tastiest looking feast! Its got me hyped up for Christmas dinner (and today's normal dinner)


I'm still a little salty that European countries didn't get this tree. It goes so well with the rest of the room!


The town had some really pretty landscaping around. Some of it looked a little creepy though...




The third house (which belongs to Mrs Clause) has some sort of creepy staff going on. Looks like someone is trying to take over Christmas!


The rest of her house was strangly very lighthearted, with a bakery type buffet and a bar!



I'd like an eggnog please!

Then I found the man himself! Santa!


There were some hearts in his bedroom and at a wedding which looks to be between Santa and Mrs Clause. I don't want to know why there are hearts at the foot of the Clauses' bed...



I now pronounce you, Clause and Wife!

Here are a few more photos of the town, including the beach and Mrs Clause herself!









Overall Winder was amazing looking! I like how it merges Halloween and Christmas without stealing ideas from Nightmare Before Christmas. Thank you for reading and here is the dream code for Winder below!


No comments:

Post a Comment