Sunday 10 June 2018

Miitopia: One member less!

While on our travels, Death found a potion on the ground. I let him drink it, then regretted the decision. Sorry dude...


Death and I got some new weapons. Death got the sweet one, while I got a slightly cooler one!



We stopped to take a breather, then heard a weird noise!




Death used Sweet Whispers for the first time, which is when he lies to an enemy to distract them. Interesting concept.


my also used Playful Antics on Death, but because he's stubborn he rejected the cuddles. Its interesting seeing how the quirks and skills affect each other.



Squishy, Amy and Amaris all reached level 7 in that battle (Amaris got an EXP bonus, which explains why she's ahead of Death now).




Amy got the pyjama cat suit. It makes me want to go buy a fluffy cat onesie!


We finally reached where we need to go, but we didn't have the key that fits the door. Back to square one...


Death fell in a hole, forcing him to leave the party. I guess its just the girls for now.



RIP Deathrow, 2018 - 2018

Amy wasn't pleased with the sudden party change...


We did find a mysterious jewel. This must be for the door!


Nah I'm kidding about Death, he was at the next inn. He and Amaris had a cleaning moment and reached Level 2 in friendship.



Next we will be opening that door and seeing what lies ahead. Thank you for reading and I'll see you next time at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment