Sunday 24 June 2018

Miitopia: Fighting Lillie again!

Last time, I got a game over in the fight against Lillie (yes, that's seriously the boss's name). Today, I'm out for blood (or not because the game is rated 3+)


While going through places I haven't completed for EXP, Amy did her first Quirk, which is where she hits harder than usual.


I returned to the Lillie fight, where Amaris and I reached friendship Level 3 so we can us Warning.


Death also used a quirk for the first time, Again. Its when he does another attack. Cool!


Death and Amaris reached friendship Level 5. Amaris is getting along with everyone!


It looked like all hope was lost, allies have fallen and Sprinkles are scarce, but we somehow did it



At the inn, Death and Amy reached friendship Level 5


Lesson learned, buy bananas more often, even if Miis don't bother using them in battle half the time.


Death did reach Level 9, no additional things though.


I mentioned the Air Headed quirk to Amaris and she was kinda chill about it.



At least our friendship went up to 4 at the next inn.


Never mind, this is getting creepy!




 Thanks for reading and hi from Q Con!

No comments:

Post a Comment