Monday 11 June 2018

New Leaf: Catching Up...

I'm only gonna go through recent events (starting June 1st), just to catch up. Naomi moved out a while back and I made a new character called Dawn for patterns.

Jeremiah attempted to move out on the 11th. I stopped him!


I added two statue fountains near the plaza. This is the ceremony for the second one.


Since its June, fireflies return!


Iggly wanted a new greeting;catchphrase (I can't remember lol). I gave him one to match his shirt.


He doesn't seem to understand musical references though.


Honestly, not many people do.

Flurry gave me a new nickname a while back and Rosie asked could she use it too. I said yes.


And Dawn no onger lives in a tent. Yippee!


Hopefully, I'll be more up to date in the future. Thanks for reading and don't forget to return tomorrow for a suprise blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment