Monday 18 June 2018

New Leaf: Frankless and Fathers Day 2018

Last Monday, some of thw bushes started budding. Now long until others lose their flowers.


Lopez was in my campsite. I don't mind the deer characters but I didn't want him.


A few days prior, Jeff asked me if I wanted to adopt Bob. I said sure, only to have internet troubles the day he was moving. Thanks Jeff for asking me and holding on to him when I tried to fix it. :)

There was a notice about the first Bug Off in 2018, which is already over.


Yesterday I got a suprise. Frank moved out of town without warning! I haven't played for a few days so I knew this would happen. Luckily it was an unimportant villager.


Those flowers that were budding last week are in full bloom now.



Yesterday was Fathers Day (which I forgot about while playing)


I decided to wear the red carnation he sent me for the day!


It was raining in town this evening and I think I walked in on something...


Kidd wasn't very happy with the rain. I mean, it is June after all.


Kidd decided to bring up my birthday wish not even a week after E3. Thanks for killing the mood man.


I told him it hasn't come true (yet) and he was as disappointed as the rest of the fandom!


Thank you for eading and happy belated Fathers Day to all the dads, stepdads and all the fatherly figures out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment