Monday 25 June 2018

New Leaf: Streetpass Roulette!

Last Thursday was the longest day of the year, so it was actually sunny in June for once.


Jeremiah requested that I build a water pump in town. I actually like that PWP!


Soleil is the villager replacing Frank, they even took his spot in town.


I don't know what villager they are. The name isn't even giving me a hint either.

I got my yearly ladder shades from Isabelle. They should at least have these in multiple colours or something.


So my newest villager is a hamster, which I discovered the next day. She's better than Frank, but I wouldn't mind letting her go if the time ever comes.


Flurry reminded me about my crushed E3 spirit, similar to what Stitches done.


But she's hopeful, which is all we can be. :)


Stitches asked me if I wanted to visit his house. Sure!


Then he asked for a specific time. I was actually playing AT Q Con, so the timing couldn't have been worse.


Speaking of Q Con, here is a game of "Streetpass Roulette", the game where I go over all my Animal Crossing Streetpasses from the event (since this is the only time I ever get a Streetpas). Here are some of Friday!



Hello darkness my old friend...

Here's Saturday!



So this is what the villagers meant about Streetpass affecting ReTail. This would be a useful festure if it was more common (and the stuff was better than just fish and wallpaper)



And here is Sunay's lineup! I did much better than last year. I was only there for a day the year before so I won't really count it.


Three more things before I end the post. First of all, the blog schedule will be going back to normal starting today! So New Leaf will be on Mondays and Fridays again. Secondly, be on the lookout for my thoughts on Q Con, which will be out on Wednesday. Lastly, I will be posting video footage from Q Con on my Youtube channel. In fact, I already have an Orchestration of "Snake Eater" from the Irish Video Game Orchestra (the orchestra I went to a concert for in November 2017

Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment