Wednesday 4 July 2018

New Leaf: Duck Hunt

Last Friday, Pompom the duck was camping out in Cosmic!


I played a game of Charades with her and now she will be moving in. I think this is my first duck villager in town!


Frogs were the best sellin item at ReTail. Hmmmmm...



No frogs were harmed in the making of this post!

A few days later, Marcel was in the campsite. I would have adopted him too, but Pompom got us up to 10 villagers.


Speaking of Pompom, she will be moving in near the police station on one of the plots I made for villagers.


Its now July, but its still raining like it was most of June...


Yesterday, I noticed that the summer bushes were blooming. I like these bushes, so I was excited!



I played two days after finding the house plot, so I had to go on a duck hunt!


I avoided the dog and found Pompom. I think we are gonna be great fiends!


Love the entrance! 

Sorry that posts have been all over the place, but hopefully I'll be back to normal as soon as possible. Thank you for eading and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment