Sunday 15 July 2018

Miitopia: The Miku Lise

I came across Miku's face, on the Mona Lisa!


The Miku Lisa has a nice ring to it!

Amaris was about to have a HP banana, until I used the skill "Banana Fritter", which made the banana give more HP to the eater. Cool!



Amy and my friendship has reached Level 10. Woohoo!


Amaris tried using Love and Peace to make up with Death (I thought a popstar couldn't do that previously). Death wasn't havimg any of it though.



The two times this happens are the most frustrating!

This made Amaris angry at Deathrow, causing her to huff in battle.



Amy used Double Scratch for the first time. It looks really anime but cool!


Uhhh, you gonna fix my screen?

Amaris gave Love and Peace another try, this time it worked and Death is over it!


Amy hid behind Amaris. Now Amaris is mad at two people...



We defeated the Miku Lisa and Amaris reached level 10.


She also got a new weapon


I also won two macho outfits on the wheel, one of them I sold.



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment