Monday 9 July 2018

New Leaf: More RVs!

On Saturday, Patty said that she was moving away on the 14th of this month. I decided to let her go. I didn't mind her being there, but there are plenty of cooler villagers that I would love to see.


Iggly wanted a new catchphrase. I wanted to have a little fun, so he now says "in my nose".


I found Phineas in my stroll around town.


Yep! I finally got the bronze Streetpass badge!



If it took me three Q Cons to get bronze, how many will it take for gold? I don't think I'll be finding out anytime soon...

With the beetle money I got the night before, I finally upgraded my right room fully.


Yesterday, if you seen on Twitter, I ordered some more Animal Crossing amiibo. Well they showed up and I scanned one of them. Here's Celeste!


Before I checked out her RV, I moved some furniture around in the right room. Here it is before and after!



Much better!

When I entered the RV, she was sleeping, and she's wearing a little cloak and starry bow. So cute!


Low key though, this is the only reason I (and probably many others) bought the Celeste amiibo.


After I ordered a few things, I honked the horn, which woke her up. Awwwww!



Random but amiibo related. Does anyone else when buying amiibo have to buy multiple, so that the one you originally planned to order doesn't get lonely? My thought process when getting Celeste was "I should get Bathers too so that she isn't on her own". Then I got Summer Isabelle so that I had an even amount of the amiibo series. Send help lol

I met Clay in the campsite. I wouldn't adopt him, but he seems cool enough.


And like usual when an amiibo is scanned, Celeste wasn't at work!


Today my RV orders came in the mail, including the bow. I wore it for the day!



I've been getting a lot of use out of the campsite lately, because Julian the unicorn was camping there.


He's classfied as a "dreamie" in the Animal Crossing community, but I don't see why.

Agnes asked me to join her on the zen bench, so I did!


I'm happy with my progress in town over the last few days. Hopefully its similar next time. Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Als trailers are specialize in building quality RVs including A-frame, Fifth wheel, Toy hauler, Motor homes, Travel Trailers and has a great service team.

    ReplyDelete