Sunday 1 July 2018

Miitopia: Cobra's Awakening

Currently, Death is the only one at level 9. I need to get everyone else caught up.


I got a few food and equipment for Amaris on the wheel of torture



Death and Amy also reached level 5 in friendship after a holiday!


I got a Chinese uniform for myself. I would attempt some Chinese, but that's a bad idea


Back in the overworld, Death and Amy started worrying about a noise. Well... at least the source was discovered...




All of the Miis have now reached level 9. Yay!



We found Link's face, on a cobra!


The Legend of Zelda, Cobra's Awakening

He was one of those bosses that summon help. Great...


Amy's face and body language says it all here.


After defeating Link and saving his face, we return to the inn. Amaris and I reached friendship level 5.


Back outside, we did some camping. I mentioned stargazing and I went into a mini game.


I had to use the touch screen to tap on the thing I wished for three times. In my case, it was gold!



Amy got Death a painting as a gift. After that past bass fight kicking our butts, this is a kinda weird gift ideas. Did Amy give monster remains to her friend?


Either way, their friendship went up to 6.


I guess Amaris wanted remains too, because she got jealous of the whole exchange.


Amy asked for a woolly cat suit, but returned with a HP banana... (sigh)


At least Amaris and Death returned with weapons and outfits.



Thank you for reading and I'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment