Wednesday 25 July 2018

New taking Warioware DIY requests!

Long time followers and friends may know before I became a blogger, I did some other weird things. A lot of these weird things end up on my Youtube channel. Well one weird thing that I enjoy doing is making remixes and song covers in Warioware DIY. For those who are unaware, Warioware DIY is a game for the DS that lets you make your own microgames, comics and you guessed it, music! Its kinda like Mario Paint but it isn't I guess.

Now I will be taking song requests for the game and possibly putting said requests on my Youtube channel! Just let me know what song you want me to cover on either here, my Twitter, or my Discord server that I've been trying to revive for a while now... There are no rules for what you can or can't request (I'll even do non gaming stuff), I'll give everything a try and the ones I'm successful with will go on Youtube.

I will also be updating you on when a new one comes out here as soon as possible. If you want to hear some of my past remixes and covers over the last few years. Here's my playlist. Thank you for reading and I look forward to everyone's requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment