Monday 16 July 2018

New Leaf: Expanded home

Last Saturday, I said my goodbyes to Patty. Now I can invite a camper if I want/


I mentioned in my last post that my back room would be a garden. Here is what I've got going so far.


Pompom asked me if I wanted to be a pop star. I told her no.


If you want to be a pop star, just join my Miitopia party.

Saturday and Sunday night consisted of going to the Island to catch beetles for bells. I made 600,000 on Saturday, while getting a bit lazy on Sunday and earning 400,000.

Speaking of Sunday, Patty's house plot is now empty. It was satisfying having four houses in a row like before, but I want new villagers!


I used most of the beetle money from Saturday to upgrade the final room in my house. The left room, which I made into a kid's bedroom.


All the earning and spending over the weekend has caused me to break even, so I didn't gain or lose any money.


Today, I got the Skilled Bug Catching Badge. Sweet!



Here's a reminder that the Buy Off is on Saturday!


I went back to Tom Nook and he said that my house can't be any bigger, so the last payment is completely pointless (but I'm still gonna do it lol)


Thank you for reading and have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment