Friday 20 July 2018

New Leaf: Sensai Agnes

On Tuesday, Soleli asked to play hide and seek. It was up to me to find her, Kidd and Stitches in 10 minutes


I found Soleli first behind Kidd's house!


Next was Kidd, who I found behind a tree in the southern part of town.


Lastly, Stitches was chilling behind Flurry's house.


Stitches asked me to send a package to Agnes. She never opened it, but apparently she has been training him.


Sensai Agnes gave me a blue pj top for my troubles. Thank you master!

Kidd gave me the new nickname "mon amie". What does that mean?


Okay, so according to Google, it means "my friend" in French. The "e" at the end is also only used for female friends. Interesting!

On Wednesday, Stitches asked me to send a package to Pompom. What's with Stitches and packages? Either way, I went to her house to deliver it. It looks nice!


I gave it to her and she made me play a game for it. I had to guess what type of item it was. Its nearly always clothing when villagers ask this. I was right


But the fashion sense was so wrong...


Since i was already in her house, I talked to her normally. She asked for a piece of furnite and I gave her a ReTail clock to match the rest of her room.


I got her minimalist clock as a reward!


Jeremiah was complaining that the sun would fry his brain. It got me thinking, would Jeremiah's brain be located behind or below his eyes!


I had a brief internet connection, so I went to the Dream Suite to test it. Sadly, it wasn't strong enough...


This evening, Jeremiah told me not to follow him to his secret fishing spot.


He probably hides in the pond near ReTail.

Then I spoke to Soleil. She assumed that I was fishing for hamsters. I already have two, I don't need anymore.


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment