Friday 13 July 2018

New Leaf: Flurry's Pic

There was a thunderstorm on Tuesday, the first one I've seen in ages!


Pompom asked for a piece of furniture so I turned around, dug up a gyroid and gave it to her.



She gave me an extinguisher as a reward!

Stitches wishes that cherry cola fell from the sky instead. That sounds really sticky, no thanks!


I played late Wednesday night to go on a scorpion. Meanwhile, Agnes is walking around with a net. If she wants to get bitten/stung, so be it then...


It was nice knowing you Agnes...

I was having a bad luck day yesterday, so I was face planting all over the place.


Iggly wanted me to deliver something to Flurry. She gave me her picture as thanks.


I went to Main street and it appears that I flock of sheep escaped from a farm somewhere.


And today, I did some redecorating on my newly upgraded kitchen.


I've also been working on Dawn's house too. I'm thinking of making it a mixture of a candy store and an arcade.

The next amiibo I scanned is Blathers!


His RV is somewhat similar to Celeste's on the outside, but his personality really shines on the inside.



I returned to my house for some decorating. I moved the living room to the main room, since most of the dining room was put in the kitchen.


I'm planning on turning the back room into a back garden. I've started it a bit, but its far from finished. I've order some items and will show it off in the next post. Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment