Friday 6 July 2018

New Leaf: Scorpion Scare!!!

I've been ordering stuff from the Happy Home Showcase for my house. The kitchen is getting a bit crowded. This will be the next room I pay off.


Today, Tipper the cow was camping in Cosmic. Why do all the cool villagers show up when my town is full?


Pompom told me that Flurry was planning to move out of town. Nope nope nope! Unfortunately, I couldn't get her to bring it up today...

I did see her and Pompom just stand perfectly parallel with the pink rose. Cute!


Jeremiah wanted a new greeting and I couldn't think of anything, so this is what he says...


I headed to the Island to do some bug catching, but on the way back to the dock from ReTail, I got attacked, BY A SCORPION!!!


It scared the life out of me! Of course the one time I'm not actively looking, one shows up out of nowhere.

My first round at the island earned me a little over 300,000 bells total, but I was in the mood to go again, so I earned myself  220,000 bells from that trip

I finally got Flurry to ping me about moving and managed to stop her. Luckily, I had plenty of time before it was too late anyway.


My bank balance is now 650,000 bells! I think I'll upgrade my house tomorrow.


Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment