Wednesday 21 February 2018

Miitopia: First Argument!

I returned to Elise to tell her that Alm is safe and sound (and for some more riches)



Ice King wants her to forget about Alm and marry a prince.


The king asked us to bring the prince to the castle so we get to it.


On the way there, Jeff and Squishy got into a fight!



It was the last straw for both of them. Oh no!



<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

In the next battle, Chack used Love and Peace. This got Jeff over the argument quickly.


I on the other hand, wasn't having any of it and made the battle as difficult as possible for him.



I look like Squidward here!

While Beth and I learnt Sacrifice after reaching Level 10. This is where one person blocks the other person's attack for them.


Even after that sweet friendship level up, I was still in a bad mood.


At the inn though, Jeff apologized for the argument


I forgave him and we were all at peace again!


And Chack finally bought that outfit instead of a banana. Happy Days!


I'm glad this entry ended on a good note. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment