Wednesday 7 February 2018

Miitopia: Where we left off

Its been a while since I've played this game and I'm finally playing the full thing instead of the demo. If you still need to catch up on the main story, you can check it out here.

I decided to go from where I left off and transfer my demo data into the full game. This meant that my party was all at level 7 and had all their friendships and stuff on them.


Even after abandoning them for half a year, they still wanted some stuff. So I let Chack and Beth upgrade their weapons!



This is the party. I'm a Mage, Beth is a Cleric, Jeff is a warrior and Chack is a (male) popstar.


My request to go to the castle fell flat the last time I asked Beethoven, but this time (still in his bass of operation after all these months) he let me in. I'm so happy I could sing!


I did sing, but it was mainly my belly doing it...


I got back into the swing of things and started finding treasures and food.




<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

At the next inn, Jeff told Chack that he wanted a new look.


Da da da daaaaa! He looks like Link now!


I used some of those Game Tickets I got earlier to win some prizes. I got luxury tickets to Jolly Jaunt, so I sent Beth and myself on a holiday.


This got them to level 7 friendship and unlocked them the ability to use Get Well Soon. They will visit each other if either one of them are in a safe spot, speeding up the recovery.


I also got some EXP which I gave to Chack and got him to Level 8. He learnt the move Love Song, where he sings a song to the rest of the party and makes him popular briefly.


I pulled a lever to unlock another way around the courtyard!



Me too Jeff... me too.


Back at the inns, Jeff and Chack's friendship leveled up and they can now perform Show Off. Now they can sometimes deal extra damage in order to impress each other!


I will be continuing my Miitopia adventures on Sundays (and maybe some other Wednesdays) so stay tuned. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone enjoys the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment