Sunday 4 February 2018

February blog schedule and other things!

Hello everyone! The last few months have been all over the place but my life is no longer bonkers and I can finally get back into the swing of things.

At first I considered changing the blog schedule but I decided to keep it Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. If you follow me on Twitter, you may know that I might not be able to post tomorrow because of 3DS downloading speeds and stuff. Which leads me to my next point.

The game I’m downloading is Miitopia (finally!). If/when it actually downloads I will be making that my Sunday game (and maybe some Wednesdays too, it is an RPG after all and they can be quite long). I did play the demo June 2017 and was wondering, should I start from the beginning or go from where the demo left off? I will probably have a Twitter poll to answer that question.

Lastly if you have any Miis that you would find funny for the background (I already have “main story” Miis in mind), feel free to tweet or message me QR codes. Thank you for reading and see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment