Friday 23 February 2018

New Leaf: Annoying villagers!

Today while doing my usual rounds, I randomly decided to check out Nook Homes for once. I see why I rarely go there...


I was doing some more home decorating when, you guessed it... Jeremiah wanted to see me.


What is so interesting about my house? Its always Jeremiah!


I did add some more things into my kitchen. I need another kitchen counter so that I can take the chocolate out of the sink. I also need to expand the room one more time.


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

Lucha pinged me about moving and will be out of here in three days!


Or not??? Why do animals do this to me? Villagers do the most annoying things sometimes.


So out of anger I pushed him onto a dig spot on the ground. I didn't know it was a pitfall until he fell. Oops!


I wanted to build a PWP in the area near ReTail and paid it off strait away. My sandbox will be finished tomorrow!


I also did some more design dropping around town (that's what I'm calling it now)


And I spoke to Naomi, apparently for the first time in ages.


I forgot you lived here so...

Thank you for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment