Monday 26 February 2018

New Leaf: GRASS!!!

As the title says, grass has finally arrived in New Leaf. I missed it so much!


My sandbox was also completed, so I put some flowers in it and held the ceremony right away.


After poppingour poppers, Iggly gave me a shower stall for a random lovely sofa I had on me.


Are you saying I smell???

After building that PWP and with the town finally looking greener, I felt inspired to do some decorating around town.


Iggly and Stitches were having a conversation, so I easedropped it. Iggly was seeing how long he could hold his breath for while Stitches was suppose to count.



Jeremiah wanted the shower stall I just got for a fish tee. So I traded something that will reduce bad smells with something that does smell.


Since its March in a couple of days, I got changed into my Shammrock Day outfit (and quickly switched the green feather for a four leaf clover)



Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment