Wednesday 14 February 2018

Miitopia: Bananas and Tears

Now that the party's next goal is to save King Ice King's face, we got to work! But not before talking about HP Bananas.


My Face says it all!







Jeff found a random bottle on the ground so I let him drink it. It healed him up to full!


At the inn, Beth was asking me who I fancy. Luckily my secret was safe and sound.




That got our friendship to Level 9 and we learnt the move Avenge. This is when if one person falls during battle, the other person will strike the enemy in anger.


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

I won a Luxury ticket and sent me and Chack. We reached friendship Level 3 and unlocked Warning!


During Battle Beth started cry, but when I put her in the safe spot, I started crying too. At least the food was plentiful!



Chack and I started being grateful for the clean air trees give us. Some of these conversations are very weird.



I found a ribbon mic in a chest which Chack took.


Back at the inn, Beth gave Jeff a doll of herself and got their friendship level to 5, unlocking Praise.


Squishy started getting jealous of the friendship. Uh oh!


Looks like its not that big of a deal though. Squishy scared Jeff and they were laughing about it.



While walking around, it got late so the party set up camp for the night. I got Chack to stay up and watch camp.


There was a noise that freaked him out, so he woke up the team.


It was a monster! Luckily it was defeated quickly and got hack and Beth to Level 5 wich Praise.


Thanks for reading and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment