Sunday 11 February 2018

Miitopia:TVii Mii

Chack had a go at Love Song for the first time. Everyone loved it!


Jeff also eached level 8 in that same battle. Neat!


I stumbled upon the Roaming Gourmet, Leo (from something... I don't know).


He gave me free cheesecake, so that's all that matters!


Beth and I reached Level 8 friendship and unlocked Charity, where we share sweets and bananas with each other.


Sharing is Caring!

 I got myself a polka dot robe from a chest and made it purple (of course).

Beth and I also reached Level 8! Now everyone is the same level for now.



<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-8767759518336448", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>

It was time for the old fashioned piano music and the freedom to choose our ruler, their daughter and her two lovers.


I didn't know who to make all these different characters so I kept choosing the random button. whoever made that TV Mii, how???


After clicking random a few times, I was happy and continued my quest!

I entered the castle to find Beethoven and Mr Bean?



I went through the double doors and found out that the king was... King Ice King!


That would also be my reaction to saying his name out loud.


Ice King's face was taken away to the forest in the east.


His supporters were Waluigi and a Rabbid. This is the closest we will get to having Waluigi in Kingdom Battle.



No comments:

Post a Comment