Monday 19 February 2018

New Leaf: Late Night Chats!

By the time I managed to play today, all the shops were closed so I used the time to talk to my villagers. I don't normally talk to them unless they ping me or something so it was a nice change of pace.

Rosie told me that Lucha was planning on moving away from Cosmic.


I don't mind Lucha (compared to a few of my other villagers), but it would be nice to some different villagers. I also plan on moving my villagers into the north east area of my town, above the river out of the way so this is a good start.

Speaking of Lucha, Flurry wanted me to deliver something to him. Of course!


I got it to him and it ended up being a refrigerator! It sounds normal enough, until he starts joking about cuddling it. Maybe its a good thing that he's leaving.


I ship Lucha x refrigerator!

He did give me a kung fu shirt as a reward though.

I was just about to save and quit when I noticed a faint glow in the sky, it was the Northern Lights! I can't beieve I went through nearly the entire winter without looking up at the sky to see it.


Come to think of it, the snow will be gone soon. Thanks for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment