Friday 2 February 2018

New Leaf: Plagiarizing Wendell?

Turns out that my newest villager wasn't a goat. She was a cow.


She wasn't as bad as I thought and at least she told me why she was blue.


Is Iggly okay in the background?

I saw that there was a new villager in the campsite, I flipped out!


It was Flip, the fire elemental monkey!


One thing that I love about my house is Wendell's painting, but I hate that I couldn't put it on the wall.


So I took matters into my own hands and made my own version


(Note: Copying other people's art is wrong in real life, but Wendell doesn't know better)

It looks a little more cartooney than I wanted but it still looks nice.


If you want to plagiarize Wendell's art with me, here is the QR code!


Thank you for reading and have a Wendell-ful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment